This is city living, re-imagined.
Stirling Capital came to OKMG as experts in property development completion content. With their newest inner city project Verdant Apartments coming up to build completion, they required the OKMG production team to capture photos and video content the finished building before owners move in and to sell the remaining apartments. The building itself is an $80M energy efficient, green living apartment complex and an exciting step forward for Perth. Rising from leafy Stirling Street, the building rooftop boasts an outdoor cinema, pool, gym and superb common dining area with stunning views of Perth City and Optus stadium.
Creative | Talent | Video | Photo
Stay & Play in the City. Where convenience is commonplace and freedom of choice is endless. Now is your opportunity to join this vibrant inner-city community!
The request was to create and capture a realistic narrative that resonated with a ‘new type’ of Perth, showing Perth’s inner city lifestyle and promoting shared living while highlighting the buildings unique features.
Imagine living in the heart of Perth, cycling to work, walking through the Cultural Centre and then inviting friends around to enjoy the view.
In order to create great content, you need to know who your audience is. Our first step was to review apartment sale demographics and provide a situational analysis to create personas of our target audience as sophisticated media consumers.
More traditional property developments focus the completion content primarily on the building and the quality of its finishes. With Verdant, we put the lifestyle front and centre and let the building speak for itself.
We took a strong narrative approach to pre-production, developed over 3 months, which allowed us to work with multiple characters, lifestyles and storylines to find the best emotional connections.
OKMG had to book & schedule the talent, film crew, production crew, display apartments, city locations and a final party scene.
The production day went smoothly capturing hero and campaign photography following the video production set.
Cast & Crew
- Creative Director: Leon Downie
- Director of Photography: Andy Shedden
- Producer / Director: Reid Smith
- Camera Operator / Editor / Drone: Fletcher Gardiner
- Production Coordinator: Lara Stewart
- Photographer: Lewis Catalano
- Make Up Artist: Brittany Mason
- Talent: Kate Mac, Aniqa Toquero, Stewart Hayward, Douglas Clark, Bernard Marcelo.
- Video content well received with the presentation to investors.
- Photo content displayed digitally, in print and out-of-home advertising.
- Strong sales pickup and positive reception all round.
- Almost sold out in a tough economic market.